- Inflections of 'pretty' (adjadjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house."):
- adj comparative
- Inflections of 'pretty' (nnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.): nplplural noun: Noun always used in plural form--for example, "jeans," "scissors.": pretties
- adj superlative
- Inflections of 'pretty' (v): (⇒ conjugate)
- v 3rd person singular
- v pres pverb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing."
- v pastverb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed."
- v past pverb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form verbs--for example, "the locked door," "The door has been locked."
WordReference English Thesaurus © 2020
Sense: Adjective: attractive
, drop-dead gorgeous
, esthetically appealing
, aesthetically appealing
Sense: Adjective: pleasant
Sense: Adverb: considerably - informal
Sense: Adverb: somewhat - informal
, kind of
, sort of
, a little
, a bit
, in a way
'pretty' also found in these entries: