- Inflections of 'capsulize' (v): (⇒ conjugate)
- v 3rd person singular (US & UK)
- v pres pverb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." (US & UK)
- v pastverb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." (US & UK)
- v past pverb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form verbs--for example, "the locked door," "The door has been locked." (US & UK)
WordReference English-Portuguese Dictionary © 2020:
also UK: capsulise [sth]⇒ vtrtransitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat."
| (encapsulate, condense)||encapsular vtverbo transitivo: Verbos que possuem complemento, direto ou indireto. Ex. "oferecer ajuda", "gostar de música", etc.|