- Inflections of 'gormandize' (v): (⇒ conjugate)
- v 3rd person singular (US & UK)
- v pres pverb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." (US & UK)
- v pastverb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." (US & UK)
- v past pverb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form verbs--for example, "the locked door," "The door has been locked." (US & UK)
WordReference English-Dutch Dictionary © 2020:
also UK: gormandise viintransitive verb: Verb not taking a direct object--for example, "She jokes." "He has arrived."
| (eat greedily)||schransen, schrokken onoverg. ww|
also UK: gormandise [sth]⇒ vtrtransitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat."
| (eat [sth] greedily)||verslinden, opschrokken overg. ww|