- Inflections of 'accessorize' (v): (⇒ conjugate)
- v 3rd person singular (US & UK)
- v pres pverb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." (US & UK)
- v pastverb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." (US & UK)
- v past pverb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form verbs--for example, "the locked door," "The door has been locked." (US & UK)
WordReference English-Dutch Dictionary © 2020:
UK: accessorise viintransitive verb: Verb not taking a direct object--for example, "She jokes." "He has arrived."
| (wear accessories)||uitgerust zijn met accessoires onoverg. ww|
also UK: accessorise [sth/sb]⇒ vtrtransitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat."
| (adorn with accessories)||uitrusten met accessoires overg. uitdr.|
|accessorize [sth] with [sth],|
also UK: accessorise [sth] with [sth] vtr + prep
| (furnish [sth] with accessories)||uitrusten met accessoires, voorzien van accessoires overg. uitdr.|