- Inflections of 'burglarize' (v): (⇒ conjugate)
- v 3rd person singular (US)
- v pres pverb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." (US)
- v pastverb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." (US)
- v past pverb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form verbs--for example, "the locked door," "The door has been locked." (US)
WordReference English-Korean Dictionary © 2020:
UK: burgle vtrtransitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat."
| US (burgle, rob) (미국)||도둑질하다, 강도질하다 동(타)|