- Inflections of 'barbarize' (v): (⇒ conjugate)
- v 3rd person singular (US & UK)
- v pres pverb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." (US & UK)
- v pastverb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." (US & UK)
- v past pverb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form verbs--for example, "the locked door," "The door has been locked." (US & UK)
WordReference English-Japanese Dictionary © 2020:
also UK: barbarise [sth]⇒ vtrtransitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat."
| (make [sth] less civilized)||～を野蛮化する、～を残虐にする、～を粗野にする 動詞句文要素-動詞句: 複数の品詞が動詞を中心に集まってできた文要素。例: 声を荒げる|