- a noisy lively party or festivity
- a real or pretended fit or seizure
WordReference Random House Learner's Dictionary of American English © 2020
wing•ding /ˈwɪŋˌdɪŋ/USA pronunciation n. [countable][Slang.]
- Slang Termsa noisy, exciting party.
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
WordReference Random House Unabridged Dictionary of American English © 2020
wingding /ˈwɪŋˌdɪŋ/ n slang chiefly US Canadian
wing-ding (wing′ding′),USA pronunciation n. [Slang.]
- Slang Termsa noisy, exciting celebration or party.
- Slang Termsa fit, either induced by drugs or feigned.
- Slang Termsa fit of anger;
- rhyming compound, perh. based on wing 1925–30, American.