WordReference Random House Learner's Dictionary of American English © 2020
un•touched /ʌnˈtʌtʃt/USA pronunciation adj.WordReference Random House Unabridged Dictionary of American English © 2020
not damaged:He escaped virtually untouched.
not eaten:left his food untouched.
- not affected by something:structures left untouched by the bomb.
un•touched (un tucht′),USA pronunciation adj.
- not touched or handled, as material.
- not explored or visited:untouched lands.
- not eaten or drunk.
- remaining in a pristine state;
unchanged:an untouched innocent; an untouched world.
- not injured or hurt;
undamaged:untouched by the exploding bombs.
- not affected or altered:She was untouched by the life around her.
- emotionally unmoved;
indifferent:She was left untouched by the music.
- not mentioned or described, as in conversation or a book:an untouched subject.
- 1350–1400; Middle English; see un-1, touch, -ed2
'untouched' also found in these entries (note: many are not synonyms or translations):