- a cheap ornament; trinket
- an ornamental article of furniture, dress, etc
WordReference Random House Learner's Dictionary of American English © 2020
knick•knack /ˈnɪkˌnæk/USA pronunciation n. [countable]WordReference Random House Unabridged Dictionary of American English © 2020
- a small item used mostly for ornament;
a piece of bric-a-brac.
knick•knack (nik′nak′),USA pronunciation n.
- an ornamental trinket or gimcrack;
a bit of bric-a-brac.
- gradational compound based on knack in obsolete sense "toy'' 1610–20
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
knick-knack, nick-nack /ˈnɪkˌnæk/ n
'knickknack' also found in these entries: