- a shameless or promiscuous woman
WordReference Random House Learner's Dictionary of American English © 2020
hus•sy /ˈhʌsi, ˈhʌzi/USA pronunciation n. [countable], pl. -sies.WordReference Random House Unabridged Dictionary of American English © 2020
- Sex and Gendera woman or girl who is considered somewhat immoral.
hus•sy (hus′ē, huz′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -sies.
- Sex and Gendera brazen or immoral woman.
- Sex and Gendera mischievous, impudent, or ill-behaved girl.
- earlier hussive housewife 1520–30
- 1.See corresponding entry in Unabridged trollop, slut.
- 2.See corresponding entry in Unabridged baggage, minx.
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
-zɪ/ n ( pl -sies)
'hussy' also found in these entries (note: many are not synonyms or translations):