- prolonged gossiping or conversation
- an informal gathering for conversation
WordReference Random House Unabridged Dictionary of American English © 2020
gab•fest (gab′fest′),USA pronunciation n. [Informal.]
- Informal Termsa gathering at which there is a great deal of conversation.
- Informal Termsa long conversation.
- gab1 + -fest 1895–1900, American.
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
gabfest /ˈɡæbfɛst/ n informal chiefly US Canadian
'gabfest' also found in these entries: