- home life
- devotion to or familiarity with home life
- (usually plural) a domestic duty, matter, or condition
WordReference Random House Learner's Dictionary of American English © 2020
do•mes•tic•i•ty /ˌdoʊmɛˈstɪsɪti/USA pronunciation n. [uncountable]WordReference Random House Unabridged Dictionary of American English © 2020
- the state of being domestic or of liking home life:a blissful view of domesticity.
do•mes•tic•i•ty (dō′me stis′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the state of being domestic;
domestic or home life.
- a domestic or household act, activity, duty, or chore.
- domestic + -ity 1715–25
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
domesticity /ˌdəʊmɛˈstɪsɪtɪ/ n ( pl -ties)