- bound or fastened with cord
- (of a fabric) ribbed
- (of muscles) standing out like cords
WordReference Random House Unabridged Dictionary of American English © 2020
cord•ed (kôr′did),USA pronunciation adj.
- furnished with, made of, or in the form of cords.
- Textilesribbed, as a fabric.
- bound with cords.
- (of wood) stacked up in cords.
- stringy, or ribbed, in appearance, esp. from the prominence of the muscles, veins, etc.:a corded throat.
- Anthropology(of pottery) decorated with the imprint of twisted cords.
- 1350–1400; Middle English; see cord, -ed3
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
corded /ˈkɔːdɪd/ adj
'corded' also found in these entries: