- a small arm, as of a lake, the sea, etc
- a band or bracelet worn round the arm for ornament, identification, etc
WordReference Random House Learner's Dictionary of American English © 2020
arm•let /ˈɑrmlɪt/USA pronunciation n. [countable]WordReference Random House Unabridged Dictionary of American English © 2020
- Jewelryan ornamental band worn high on the arm.
arm•let (ärm′lit),USA pronunciation n.
- Jewelryan ornamental band worn on the arm, esp. a bracelet worn high on the arm, rather than on the wrist.
- a little inlet or arm:an armlet of the sea.
- arm1 + -let 1525–35
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
armlet /ˈɑːmlɪt/ n
'armlet' also found in these entries: