- (plural in US) the rudiments of a subject
- an alphabetical guide to a subject
- (often plural in US) the alphabet
WordReference Random House Unabridged Dictionary of American English © 2019
ABC (ā′bē′sē′),USA pronunciation n., pl. ABC's, ABCs.
Abbreviations, Radio and TelevisionAmerican Broadcasting Companies (a television network).
- MilitarySee ABC's (defs. 1, 3).
- Abbreviations, Radio and TelevisionAmerican Broadcasting Companies: a television network.
- atomic, biological, and chemical:ABC warfare.
- Advance Booking Charter.
- Alcoholic Beverage Control.
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
ABC abbreviation for
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- American Broadcasting Company
'ABC' also found in these entries: