WordReference English Collocations © 2020
yummyⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- yummy [food, pizza, snacks, fruits, cookies, cakes, bagels]
- yummy [recipes, ingredients, cooking]
- yummy [homemade, Mediterranean, Asian] food
- a yummy [blend, mix, combination, selection] (of)
- UK: yummy scrummy [brownies, cakes]
- yummy in my tummy!
- this (food) is yummy!
- it [looks, smells, tastes] (positively) yummy!
- had a yummy [starter, main dish, breakfast, lunch, dinner]