WordReference English Collocations © 2020
worthlessⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- a worthless [antique, relic, item]
- a worthless [collection, set] (of)
- gave me a worthless piece of advice
- that is worthless advice!
- that advice is worthless!
- [her jewelry, this ring] is worthless
- you're (absolutely) worthless!
- offensive, slang: you're a worthless piece of [crap, shit]
- it is worthless to [try, fight, think otherwise]
- a worthless [argument, journey, class, time, promise]
- a worthless [child, student, wife, husband]
- worthless [data, information, updates]
- their [advice, input, effort] was worthless
- [asking, checking, studying] would be worthless
- any [attempt, bid, effort] would be worthless
- every (single) [attempt] was worthless
- all their efforts ended up being worthless
- is worthless in [terms of, comparison to, light of]
- [believed, thought, considered] to be worthless
'worthless' also found in these entries: