WordReference English Collocations © 2020
wiselyⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- wisely [chose, decided, opted] to
- did not choose wisely!
- you better choose wisely, or
- was wisely chosen [by, for]
- think wisely before you decide (to)
- use your [strength, time, resources] wisely
- wisely [suggested, pointed out, indicated] that
- wisely called [in advance, before, prior to]
- [nodded, gestured, motioned] wisely in [approval, agreement]
- [live, build, construct] wisely
- money wisely [invested, saved, spent, budgeted]
- whether wisely or [unwisely, foolishly, not]
'wisely' also found in these entries: