WordReference English Collocations © 2020
wickedⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- a wicked [stepmother, witch, villain, leader, man, parent, teacher]
- that was such a wicked thing to [say, do]
- stop being so wicked to (your sister)!
- has wicked intentions [for, to]
- his intentions are wicked
- weaved a wicked web of [lies, deceit]
- tried to have his wicked way (with her)
- had a wicked [smile, grin, glint, stare]
- (has a) wicked [sense of humor, personality, nature]
- a wicked [smell, odor, whiff, stench] (of)
- a wicked (and treacherous) [road, highway, path]
- slang: has a wicked [throw, serve, aim]
- slang: [what, that was] a wicked [car, movie, book, match]!
- slang: that [movie] was wicked!
'wicked' also found in these entries: