WordReference English Collocations © 2020
whichⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- [don't know, am not sure] which to [choose, do]
- which of [these] do you [like, prefer]?
- which of the following [is, are, do you]
- [determine, decide, identify] which [is best, to include]
- [information, a discovery] which could [change, alter, determine]
- which is why I will (not) [go, say, finish, do]
- which [of course, in turn] means (that)
- [drugs, treatment, a plan, a decision] which can [cause, help, threaten]
- which can only lead to [destruction, death, disappointment]
- side effects which [can, may] include
- which I have [outlined, listed, described] (below)
- which was what I [intended, wanted, meant]
- which should be [avoided, controlled, considered]
- which in return [can, could, will, might]
- for which I am [thankful, grateful]
- to which I owe my [thanks, gratitude, success]
- [tell, know] which is which
- he [invited, treated, paid for] me, which was nice!
- which [way, direction] is
- which way to [turn, go, run]
- which way up (it goes)
- any which way but [that one, his]
- don't [pack, stack, fold] them any which way!
'which' also found in these entries:
account - actually - add - amazing - apparently - attendee - basically - beg - blunder - both - button - case - classroom - competition - complex - contemplate - context - contract - conundrum - cupboard - decide - dedicated - degree - delay - determine - direction - ease - east - either - elementary - eleven - end - entity - envy - every - exception - explain - extent - fifty - flavor - foreshadow - formula - fourteen - frequency - function - hammer - her - hereafter - his - idiot