WordReference English Collocations © 2020
whereverⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- wherever you go, I'll [be there, follow]
- will find you wherever you [go, are]
- come out, come out, wherever you are!
- [sign, answer, fill out] wherever indicated
- wherever [applicable, necessary, appropriate]
- take your [phone, umbrella, keys] (with you) wherever you go
- we can [eat, go, have a drink] wherever you want
- wherever you [want, like, wish, prefer]
- put your [coat, jacket, things] wherever
- Wherever did you [get, find, see] that?
'wherever' also found in these entries (note: many are not synonyms or translations):