WordReference English Collocations © 2020
whatever ⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- whatever you [want, need, like, prefer]
- and whatever else you might [want]
- whatever makes you happy
- (can't) [do, say] whatever you want
- whatever the [reason, occasion, case, cause]
- whatever you do, don't [say, mention]
- will do whatever it takes (to)
- whatever happened to (him)?
- whatever do you [want. mean]?
- whatever that means
- whatever your [age, size, background, nationality]
- whatever and whenever
- whatever happens, I [still love you, will be there]
- whatever is [available, easiest]
- whatever you say (is fine by me)
- [will do, am up for] whatever
- by whatever means necessary
'whatever' also found in these entries: