WordReference English Collocations © 2019
weirdoⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- informal: a weirdo [at school, in college, at work]
- informal: a [group, collection, bunch] of weirdos
- informal: [dress, act, speak] like a weirdo
- informal: everyone thinks she's a weirdo
- informal: don't be such a weirdo!
- informal: get [lost, out of here], you weirdo!
- informal you see a lot of weirdos [on the street, in the subway]
- informal: [made fun of, laughed at] the weirdo
- informal: a weirdo was [stalking, being a menace, lurking]
- informal: that [guy, person, man, boy] is a weirdo!
- informal: too many weirdos [around, on the streets]
- informal: just some [teenage, stupid, dumb] weirdo
- UK, informal: he's a [right, bloody] weirdo