Inflections of 'warranty' (nnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.): nplplural noun: Noun always used in plural form--for example, "jeans," "scissors.": warranties
- Inflections of 'warranty' (v): (⇒ conjugate)
- v 3rd person singular
- v pres pverb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing."
- v pastverb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed."
- v past pverb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form verbs--for example, "the locked door," "The door has been locked."
WordReference English Collocations © 2020
warranty ⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
n as adj
- a [service, product, factory, manufacturing] warranty
- the [manufacturer's, seller's] warranty
- has a [limited, lifetime] warranty
- purchase an extended warranty
- will void the warranty
- voided the warranty when
- [replaced, covered, repaired] under warranty
- comes with a [two] -year warranty
- the warranty has [expired, run out]
- is no longer under warranty
- is out of warranty
- is not covered by the warranty
- the warranty doesn't extend to (coffee spills)
- a warranty against [cracking, defects, breakdowns]
- the [terms, coverage, period] of the warranty
- the warranty [terms, information, coverage, period]
'warranty' also found in these entries: