WordReference English Collocations © 2020
wardrobeⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- a [large, built-in, sliding, shared] wardrobe
- looked in the wardrobe for a [shirt, sweater, towel]
- an entire wardrobe's worth of [shirts]
- keep my [shirts] in the wardrobe
- need to [organize, clean out] the wardrobe
- can't find anything in this wardrobe!
- has [a wide, an extensive, a colorful] wardrobe
- [a must, an essential] for any wardrobe
- the [star, actress] reported to wardrobe
- works in wardrobe [in the studio, on the shoot]
- is a wardrobe [essential, must]
- [need, could do with] more wardrobe space
- checked herself out in the wardrobe mirror
'wardrobe' also found in these entries: