WordReference English Collocations © 2020
unbelievableⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- an unbelievable [price, discount, bargain, offer, deal] (on)
- an unbelievable [show, meal, movie, performance, display, match]
- an unbelievable [setting, backdrop, landscape]
- an unbelievable [miss, lack, failure]
- the unbelievable [ability, skill, capacity]
- an unbelievable [amount, number, level] (of)
- unbelievable [speed, strength, size, dimension]
- find it unbelievable (that) you [didn't, failed to, couldn't]
- it is unbelieveable (that) you [didn't]
- is unbelievable to [watch, read, see, have]
- this is unbelievable!
- you're unbelievable!
- your [story, explanation, excuse] is unbelievable
- the [team, candidate, family] had unbelievable luck
- presented with an unbelievable [chance, opportunity] (to)
- why is it so unbelievable (to you) that I [could, would, did]
'unbelievable' also found in these entries (note: many are not synonyms or translations):