WordReference English Collocations © 2020
tonightⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- tonight [will be, was] a night to remember
- tonight's election results
- the results from tonight's election
- tonight's [basketball, football] scores
- the score of tonight's game
- can't [go to, attend] tonight's class
- will be [cold, cloudy, rainy] tonight
- tonight is supposed to be [cold]
- the (weather) forecast for tonight (is)
- check tonight's forecast
- check the forecast for tonight
- when are you staying until? Tonight?
- if not tonight, when?
- not tonight, no
- yes, tonight is perfect
- tonight would be perfect
- either tonight or tomorrow
- will see you tonight at [six, seven, eight]
- see you later on tonight (at)
- we will see tonight if
- What are you doing (later) tonight?
- Are you doing anything (special) tonight?
- What are your plans for tonight?
- Are you free tonight?
- What shall we [do, watch, eat] tonight?
- Are you (planning on) [sleeping, staying] here tonight?
- will [go, be there] tonight (or tomorrow)
- we've had a [great, fantastic, awesome] time tonight
- tonight I have to [study, babysit, cook]
'tonight' also found in these entries:
TV - agenda - amusement - appalled - appetite - audience - baked - bonfire - celebrate - channel - couch - cover - crashed - dancing - dessert - dine - dinner - discussion - drunk - duty - elegant - enjoy - final - fire - foot - form - freak - frost - game - grading - guest - guy - homework - lady - late - menu - number - paint - ring - safely - server - shutdown - snow - sofa - special - star - stunning - television - thaw - topic