WordReference English Collocations © 2020
timetableⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- let me check the timetable
- the [train, bus] timetable
- her [work, job, school, study, class] timetable
- a [detailed, daily] timetable
- stick to the timetable
- [agree upon, establish] a timetable
- a timetable to finish
- a timetable of coming [events, concerts]
- the timetable for [withdrawal, implementation]
- what's your timetable for finishing ...?
- what's the timetable to finish ...?
- what does the timetable look like for ...?
- UK: timetable [their lessons, the services, the activities, your shifts]
- UK: the [lessons] were timetabled on [Wednesdays, weekends, Fridays]
- UK: timetabled to [allow, ensure, arrive]
- UK: timetabled for [convenience, all, maximum efficiency]
- UK: timetable (it) in [blocks, weeks, shifts, advance]
'timetable' also found in these entries: