WordReference English Collocations © 2020
teaserⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- a [movie, show, video] teaser
- a teaser of the (new) [movie]
- [play, watch, post, share] a [movie] teaser
- a teaser of what's [to come, in store]
- a teaser for the next [season, episode]
- [show, give, offer] a teaser of
- [work, figure] out a brain teaser
- brain teasers in the [magazine, newspaper, book]
- couldn't [answer, respond to] the teaser
- [pose, ask, present] a teaser
- he's just a teaser!
- sexually explicit, offensive: she is a [prick, cock, dick] teaser!
'teaser' also found in these entries: