WordReference English Collocations © 2020
teaⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- [black, green, lemon, herbal, ginger] tea
- [Japanese, Indian, Sri Lankan] tea
- [breakfast, lunch, afternoon] tea
- have tea for [breakfast]
- [have, drink, brew, make, serve, tea] tea
- [pour, spill] the tea
- (the) tea is ready!
- tea is served from [4:00] to [6:00]
- would you like [some, a cup of] tea?
- [have, drink] a cup of tea
- [I'll make you, let's have] a nice cup of tea
- take my tea [black, with milk]
- do you take [sugar, milk] in your tea?
- drink my tea with [milk, lemon]
- they [had, invited] us over for tea
- tea is the [nation's, country's] favorite drink
- tea for [one, two]
- tea in the [garden, conservatory, living room, dining room]
- tea on the lawn
- [westerns, concerts, theme parks] are not my cup of tea
- a tea [bag, maker, stain, strainer, cozy]
- tea [leaves, time, shops, cups]
- a tea-time [snack, show, chat]
- (wearing) a tea dress
'tea' also found in these entries:
Britain - China - England - English - Ireland - Japan - Japanese - London - Morocco - afternoon - awake - balcony - biscuit - boil - brew - bubble - café - canister - cinnamon - coffee - consumer - cozy - cup - customary - dash - dashboard - do - drink - drop - earl - film - flask - fortune - ginger - heat - honey - how - kettle - lace - leaf - loose - lukewarm - machine - merchant - milk - mint - moron - muffin - mug - murder