WordReference English Collocations © 2020
tabletⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- was [written, recorded] on a [stone, clay] tablet
- a [stone] tablet from the [Ming Dynasty]
- a [stone] tablet dating back to [1225 BCE]
- a [stone] tablet was found (in)
- found a [stone] tablet (in)
- a [stone] tablet with hieroglyphics
- a [stone] tablet [detailing, describing, recording]
- a [plain, lined] paper tablet
- a [fifty] -sheet tablet
- got a new tablet for [Christmas, my birthday]
- don't own a tablet
- each student [gets, has] an individual tablet
- use tablets in [school, class]
- did you bring your tablet?
- can I [use, borrow] your tablet?
- can be [turned, converted] into a tablet
- a tablet with a [seven, ten] -inch screen
- take tablets for the [pain, headache, arthritis]
- take [headache] tablets
- take [one] tablet after [lunch, each meal]
'tablet' also found in these entries: