WordReference English Collocations © 2020
swineⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- a herd of swine
- raises swine (for meat)
- swine and [poultry, cattle, sheep]
- the [production, butcher] of swine
- [skin, slaughter, cull] swine
- [organic, free-range, factory] swine
- [infections, diseases] among (the) swine
- check the swine for [infections]
- slang: you swine!
- slang: is just a (fat) swine!
- slang: a [heartless, tight, mean] swine
- the swine flu
- swine production
- the swine industry
'swine' also found in these entries: