WordReference English Collocations © 2020
supervisorⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- need to [talk to, check with] my supervisor (first)
- am going to complain to your supervisor
- where is your supervisor?
- let me talk to your supervisor!
- has a [strict, friendly] supervisor
- the supervisor of [staff, employees]
- gets along with his supervisor
- the supervisor [in charge, on duty]
- need the supervisor's [approval, signature]
- what's your supervisor's name?
- [appoint, assign, send] a supervisor (to)
- has been [appointed] county supervisor
- the supervisor must [check, inspect, guide, ensure]
- it is the supervisor's responsibility to
- one of the supervisor's duties
- the [site, production, shift, staff, elections] supervisor
- supervisor [duties, jobs, positions]
'supervisor' also found in these entries: