WordReference English Collocations © 2020
superbⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- was a superb [performance, book, movie, game, goal, meal]
- a superb [collection, range, set] (of)
- a superb [vintage car, art, stamp] collection
- a superb [example, array, display] (of)
- superb [photos, clips, images] (of)
- a [room, hotel, house, property] with superb views (of)
- superb [landscapes, scenery, mountain ranges, beaches]
- set in a superb location
- superb [prices, offers, discounts] (on)
- a superb display of [strength, knowledge]
- is a superb [chance, opportunity] to
- what a superb [idea, decision, suggestion]!
- that is a superb example of
- would be a superb addition to
- [wore, sported, was dressed in] a superb [outfit]
- [has, earns, gets] a superb salary
- was [just, quite] superb
- this [meal, burger] is superb!