WordReference English Collocations © 2019
suggestionsⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- a [great, preposterous, workable] suggestion
- welcome (all) suggestions
- (all) suggestions are welcome
- have a suggestion for the [company, school, other members]
- have a suggestion to [improve, make, decrease]
- one of his (many) suggestions
- suggestions from [users, parents, students, workers, members]
- took his suggestion (and)
- that's [a great, a terrible, an interesting] suggestion
- take suggestions from the [public, crowd, students]
- a suggestion for improved [facilities, services, performance]
- submit a suggestion
- if I might make a suggestion
- can I make a suggestion?
- I just have one suggestion
- do you have any suggestions (for me)?
- [rejected, dismissed, ruled out] the suggestion
- a suggestion of [tears, remorse, guilt] in his eyes
'suggestions' also found in these entries: