WordReference English Collocations © 2020
staplerⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- a [wire, cable, paper, surgical, desk] stapler
- a stapler for [wires]
- [fill, load, empty] the stapler
- the stapler is out of staples
- the stapler has run out of staples
- use a stapler to [join, hold together, fasten, attach]
- punched [hard, down] on the stapler
- buy a stapler for [home, the office]
- there's a stapler in the [office, studio, kitchen, drawer]
- can I borrow [a, your] stapler?
'stapler' also found in these entries: