WordReference English Collocations © 2020
siblingⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- the [youngest, oldest] sibling
- do you have any other siblings?
- an [older, younger] sibling
- have [three] [older] siblings
- [a fight, an argument, a discussion] between siblings
- [love, hate, envy, jealousy, bickering, rivalry] among (the) siblings
- is one of [six] siblings
- has [three] other siblings
- sibling [rivalry, relationships, arguments]
'sibling' also found in these entries: