WordReference English Collocations © 2020
sausageⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- [pork, beef, lamb, tofu, vegetarian, spicy] sausages
- [barbecued, fried, grilled, smoked, microwaved] sausages
- sausages with [bacon, eggs, beans, toast, mushrooms, hash browns]
- [fried, poached, scrambled] eggs with sausages
- had [two] sausages for [breakfast, lunch]
- UK, slang: was playing [Find, Hide] the Sausage
- UK, slang: not a sausage!
- UK, slang: you poor little sausage!
- [make, eat, buy] a sausage roll
- make a sausage [soup, casserole, stew, sandwich]
- works in a sausage factory
'sausage' also found in these entries: