WordReference English Collocations © 2020
rogueⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- a [loveable, dishonest, scheming] rogue
- has always been (a bit of) a rogue
- that [kid, child] is a little rogue!
- the little rogue [broke, smashed] the window!
- the little rogue is hiding [somewhere, in the house]
- what has that rogue [done, been up to] now?
- there's a rogue in every [class, classroom, family]
- the rogue of the [class]
- the [class] rogue
- a rogue [group, band, leader, member]
- the leader of a rogue [nation, state]
- a rogue [elephant, lion, animal]
- a rogue [child, trader, employee, student]
'rogue' also found in these entries: