WordReference English Collocations © 2020
ridiculousⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- (what) a ridiculous [thought, idea, suggestion, plan]
- (what) a ridiculous thing to [say, think, do]
- that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever [heard of, seen]
- a ridiculous [joke, remark, comment, question, answer]
- a ridiculous waste of [time, effort, money, energy]
- ridiculous [clothes, pants, hair, make-up, shoes]
- a ridiculous [number, level, amount] (of)
- ridiculous [attempts, efforts, lengths] to
- [earns, makes, has] a ridiculous salary
- don't be (so) ridiculous!
- is [quite, completely] ridiculous
- made me feel ridiculous
- is ridiculous to [say, suggest, expect, have, try]
'ridiculous' also found in these entries: