WordReference English Collocations © 2020
recklessⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- his reckless pursuit of
- a reckless disregard for [safety, authority]
- the reckless disregard of [others, society, laws]
- guilty of reckless endangerment
- reckless [behavior, attitudes, conduct, spending]
- reckless [drivers, players, teachers, individuals, leaders]
- [curb, avoid, combat] reckless driving
- sport: a reckless [foul, tackle, challenge]
- [works, lives, plays] with reckless abandon
- is reckless with his [decisions, actions, money]
- is totally reckless of the [danger, threat, consequences]
- stop [acting, being] so reckless!
- behave in a reckless [way, manner]
'reckless' also found in these entries: