- Inflections of 'recap' (v): (⇒ conjugate)
- v 3rd person singular
- v pres pverb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing."
- v pastverb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed."
- v past pverb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form verbs--for example, "the locked door," "The door has been locked."
WordReference English Collocations © 2020
recap ⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- [give, need] a recap of the [news, event, game, meeting]
- a recap of the [main, national, local, morning, daily] news
- a [quick, brief, comprehensive, short] recap (of)
- can you give us a [quick] recap?
- send a recap by email
- sent a recap to her [boss, coworkers, superior]
- let's begin with a recap (of)
- a tire recap
- recap the [points, arguments, story, game]
- let's recap
- so, to recap
'recap' also found in these entries: