WordReference English Collocations © 2020
rebelliousⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- a rebellious [child, girl, boy, student, teenager]
- [going, went] through a rebellious stage
- was rebellious as a [child, teenager]
- rebellious [factions, fans, soldiers]
- [revealed, showed] his rebellious nature
- was being rebellious at [school, home]
- they're quite a rebellious [lot, group, bunch]!
- [silence, appease] the rebellious elements
- in a rebellious [region, province]
- [have, feel] rebellious desires
- became (even) more rebellious when
- in the throes of rebellious youth
- [brushed, combed] some rebellious hairs