WordReference English Collocations © 2020
queueⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- is waiting in (the) queue for
- am number  in the queue
- is in queue for download
- a download queue
- take a number and join the queue
- in queue for a [game, spot]
- a queue of [songs, videos]
- [watch, play, listen to] the next in queue
- what is next in the queue?
- a queue of [shoppers, moviegoers, passengers]
- you'll have to wait in the queue
- pushed in the queue
- sent to the back of the queue
- the queue to [get in, enter] (the club)
- in the queue at the [store, bakery, post office]
- the queue for the [bus, train]
- the queue is a mile long!
- can't stand queue [jumping, jumpers]!
- the queue [length, size]
- UK: queue (up) for [tickets, the ride, the bus]
- UK: queue (up) for [ages, an hour, a long time]
- UK: queue (up) to [get in, get on, enter]
- UK: we had to queue (up) to [get in]
- UK: queue (up) [patiently, in an orderly manner]
- UK: queue [outside, in front of] a [building]
- UK: queue at [the bakery, the store, the ticket office]
- queue (up) [a download, an upload]
- UK: can't stand queue [jumping, jumpers]!
- UK: the queue [length, size]
'queue' also found in these entries: