WordReference English Collocations © 2020
peekⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- take a peek at this!
- can I take a peek?
- a sneak peek at the [movie, show, book]
- get a sneak peek of the [movie]
- a peek into the future
- let me [take, have] a quick peek
- took a quick peek [inside, at]
- took a peek out the [window, curtain]
- took a quick peek [outside, backstage]
- trying to take a peek at her [birthday, Christmas] presents
- sneaked a peek at her [breasts, naked body]
- [a first, an early] peek at
'peek' also found in these entries (note: many are not synonyms or translations):