WordReference English Collocations © 2020
payableⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- a payable [fee, bill, invoice, installment]
- payable [in advance, on order, on shipment]
- payable in [Euros, Dollars, Sterling]
- payable in [30 days, three months, monthly installments]
- (only) payable [by check, by transfer, online]
- payable on the [first] of the month
- [is, becomes] payable in [July]
- please make the [check] payable to
- Who [do, should] I make the check payable to?
- is payable in [compliance, accordance] with
- is payable upon [delivery, receipt]
'payable' also found in these entries: