WordReference English Collocations © 2020
obnoxiousⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- an obnoxious [waiter, boss, roommate, husband, teenager]
- an obnoxious [know-it-all, smartass, wise guy, brat]
- [just, nothing but] an obnoxious [know-it-all]
- an obnoxious [way, attitude, nature, practice]
- obnoxious [people, behavior, comments, advertising, images, odors]
- obnoxious [with, to] everyone
- that is such an obnoxious [thing to say, attitude to have]
- don't be so obnoxious!
- you don't always have to be [this, so] obnoxious!
'obnoxious' also found in these entries (note: many are not synonyms or translations):