WordReference English Collocations © 2020
obliviousⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- was oblivious to the [danger, threat, burglars]
- [sat, fought], oblivious to the danger
- you must be oblivious if you [think, believe] (that)
- oblivious to the [passing, passage] of time
- the [public's, employee's] oblivious acceptance (of)
- keep the [public] oblivious (of)
- remained oblivious [to, of]
- remained oblivious for [five years]
- was oblivious of his [admiration, insults, affair, flirting]
- (remains) oblivious of his [failure, error, mishap]
- is always so oblivious!
- don't be so oblivious!
'oblivious' also found in these entries (note: many are not synonyms or translations):