WordReference English Collocations © 2020
noisyⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- noisy [kids, children, students]
- a noisy [crowd, audience, stadium, house, class]
- [live, work] in a noisy [area, neighborhood]
- [live] on a noisy [street, road]
- a noisy [argument, assembly hall, gathering, protest]
- noisy [traffic, cars, trucks, horns]
- [complain about, have, suffer] noisy neighbors
- stop being so noisy!
- need to be less noisy!
- are being too noisy!
- it is too noisy to [talk, think, sleep]
- a deafeningly noisy [party, concert]
- noisy [by day, during rush hour, on Saturdays]
'noisy' also found in these entries (note: many are not synonyms or translations):