WordReference English Collocations © 2020
naiveⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- a naive [child, tourist, client]
- you're so naive!
- don't be so naive!
- (just) can't believe how naive I was!
- is so naive she believes (that)
- too naive to [see, think, believe, understand, suggest]
- very naive when it comes to [poker, relationships]
- very naive about [politics, relationships]
- was naive about [how, how much, why, where]
- you must be very naive if you [think, believe]
- is a naive way to think
- a naive [thought, argument, outlook, attitude]
- a naive [approach, solution] to the [problem, situation]
- [seen as, thought of as, considered] naive
'naive' also found in these entries: